Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Do I Know of Holy

"What do I know of You, who spoke me into motion/ Where have I even stood, but the shore along Your ocean.."

Thinking about the universe's size and depth can really make a person feel small, but what gets me time and again is that even though we're just a speck of dust in the scheme of what God has created from nothing, He cares about us more than we can ever imagine and He's interested in our day to day life more than we are. Let Him play an active role in it. Give Him the reins. He's got our best interests in mind and He will look after His children.

I want to have someone who's perfect running my life. Wow. Absolutely amazing to think about. Growing pains aren't always pleasant, but I can't wait to see where this road takes me. What God's got planned for my life has got to be worthwhile! Thank you, Father, for everything. I don't know where I'd be without Your Hand guiding my life.

Mercy is not getting what you deserve and Grace is getting what you don't deserve. Aren't you glad we serve a God who possesses both!

~Linna <><

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, ad you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." ~Matt. 11:29-30

1 comment:

Tori said...

Thanks for writing this. It was perfectly timed that I somehow didn't see this until now.

I love you!