Friday, January 2, 2009

December 2008 Songs

I started this on the 13th when I was having a particularly rough weekend trying to work things about up at school with a certain person. I came home from college for break on the 17th and I feel much better now that I'm home and recovered from sleep exhaustion and major stress. Hope you like my December selection of songs...

13-Somewhere Down the Road - Faith Hill...'why why why does it go this way...somewhere down the road, there'll be answers to the questions'

14-Pieces - Rascal Flatts...'I love it when you're here, but I'm better when you're gone...let my heart rest in pieces'

15-Let It All Out - Reliant K...'you said I know that this will hurt, but if I don't break your heart things will just get worse...the end will justify the pain it took to get us there'

16-No One Else On Earth - Wynonna Judd...'I've been a rock and I've got my fences, I never let them down. When it comes to love, I keep my senses. I don't get kicked around...how did you get to me?'

17-Let It Go - Tim McGraw...'I'm gonna hold my head up high, I'm gonna leave it all behind. Today, I'm gonna stand out in the rain and let it wash it all away...I'm gonna let it go'

18-Girls Just Want To Have Fun...enough said

19-Tough - Morgan Craig...a shout out to all the moms out there, you rock! (I spent a night with a sleepless child)

20-Waitin' on a Woman - Brad Paisley...'when I picked her up for our first date, I told her I'd be there at 8, and she came down the stairs at 8:30...she sure looked pretty...take your time, cuz I don't mind waitin' on a woman'...mom and me took forever getting ready for gma's christmas!

21-Let It Snow...

22-Mr. Mom - Lonestar...babysitter extordinaire!

23-Maintain Consciousness - Reliant K..'Well, I think I had a point, but I just got distracted..'

24-Working Song - Enchanted Soundtrack...Christmas prep..

25-Lips of an Angel - DDR song that I got stuck on for a really looong time...I was surprised to find a song that I knew on there and actually kinda liked..

26-Whiskey Girl -Toby Kieth...'no cuervo gold margarita, just ain't enough good burn in tequila'...my aunt brought some cuervo gold tequila over for our family trip...

27-Who Needs Sleep - Barenaked Ladies...'who needs sleep, you're never gonna get it...' dang packing and thinking about about packing kept me up all night the day before

28-Mission Impossible theme song...we played it for the spy themed cabin dinner on the family trip

29-Take It Easy - The Eagles..'take it easy, take it easy. don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy'..ah, family politics..gots to love them

30-On the Road Again - Willie Nelson...coming home and in the car for 5 hours...woo hoo

31-Honey, Honey - Mama Mia Sing A Long...the movie the family watched on New Year's Eve


So lookie there, you've even got like commentary on why I chose those songs!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Fabulous!

The commentary totally made it way more fun for me. :-) Cuz I wouldn't get it at all without it lol...Titles alone don't tell a story.

Love you!!

Tori said...

hey...I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I gave you an award on my blog because I love you and decided to include you. lol So go check it out :D